Continuous Discovery Habits
Develop the habits and critical thinking skills of a high-performing continuous discovery product team.
If you are looking for the book Continuous Discovery Habits, please go here.
For the first time ever, I'm excited to open up the Continuous Discovery Habits curriculum to the public. This is the same curriculum that I've developed and honed over the past six years coaching product teams from around the world.
It covers how to get started with continuous interviewing—the keystone habit to continuous discovery, you'll get hands-on experience with opportunity solutions trees, you'll learn how to better use prototypes and experiments to evaluate your solutions by testing your assumptions iteratively and quickly, and so much more.
This course covers a structured and sustainable approach to continuous discovery. Every module includes instructional content plus activities that you can apply to your real-world work. You'll learn by reading, watching, and most importantly, doing.
You'll also get access to a Slack community of Continuous Discovery Habits practitioners. This community consists of teams who have already adopted the same practices you'll be learning, as well as fellow students going through the program for the first time.
Finally, you'll get access to monthly Q&A calls where you can get your specific questions answered from Teresa and other members of the community. Each month the call time will shift to accommodate different times zones around the world.
- The What & Why of Continuous Discovery: How We Got Here
- Starting with a Clear Desired Outcome: Begin With the End in Mind
- Visualizing What You Already Know: Aligning Around a Shared Understanding
- Continuous Interviewing: The Keystone Habit to Continuous Discovery
- Mapping the Opportunity Space: A Deep-Dive on Opportunity Solution Trees
- Making Strategic Decisions: Assessing & Prioritizing Opportunities
- Supercharged Ideation: Using Your Opportunity Solution Tree to Help Everyone Generate Better Ideas
- Identifying Hidden Assumptions: The Secret to Rapid Experimentation
- Testing Your Assumptions: Go Fast and Test Things
- The Experiment Toolbox: Level Up Your Experimentation Game
Teresa Torres is an internationally acclaimed author, speaker, and coach. She teaches a structured and sustainable approach to continuous discovery that helps product teams infuse their daily product decisions with customer input. She’s coached hundreds of teams at companies of all sizes, from early-stage start-ups to global enterprises, in a variety of industries. She has taught over 7,000 product people discovery skills through the Product Talk Academy. She’s the author of the book Continuous Discovery Habits and blogs at ProductTalk.org.