Early bird pricing ends January 10, 2020
Enrollment closes on January 24, 2020
The 4-week course is designed to help you build a continuous habit of interviewing and get some deliberate practice with the skill of interviewing so that you get more from each interview.
You’ll learn how to ask the right interview questions so that you get actionable insights from your prospects and customers.
You’ll learn how to improve your active listening skills and take better notes during the interviews.
You’ll learn how to synthesize what you are learning interview by interview into interview snapshots making it easy for you to act on what you are learning.
And finally, you’ll learn how to automate the recruiting process, removing the biggest hurdle to continuous interviewing.
And, most importantly, you’ll get a minimum of four hours of deliberate practice (more if you want it) to hone your skill.
The reading and video watching (30 minutes max per week) can happen whenever you have time. The practice sessions will be with 3-5 of your classmates and can be scheduled whenever works best for your group. I’ll do my best to group students by time zone proximity.
This is one of the easiest ways to improve your interviewing skills and start building the keystone habit that will help you accelerate your discovery skills.
- Week 1: Ask the Right Interview Questions: Collect Insights & Opportunities
- Week 2: Improve Your Active Listening: Take Better Notes
- Week 3: Continuous Synthesis: Turn Your Insights Into Action
- Week 4: Automate Your Recruiting Process: Make Continuous Interviewing Sustainable
Teresa is a product discovery coach who helps teams gain valuable insights from their customer interviews, run effective product experiments, and drive product outcomes that create value for their customers and their businesses. She teaches teams how to connect the dots between their research activities and their product decisions, inspiring confidence that they are on the right track. Recent clients include Allstate, Capital One, The Guardian, and Snagajob.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Students Are Saying ...
- “Was good, actionable content. I was able to utilize these methods immediately in my real life.” Rob Adams, Product Manager, Greenlight Guru
- “Extremely satisfied with the quality and time length of the course. Optional reading was great idea. It fits in neatly with work and is achievable.” – Simon le Maistre, Head of Product, Reallyenglish
- “It has been really useful for me to have the guinea pig group to practice with and learn from. I feel much more confident to try this with real customers than if I'd just read some blog posts. As you said in the initial pitch—deliberate practice is how you learn!” – Tam Finlay, Head of Product at Farewill